What no links?
If it's source code then maybe but what in the wide world of sports is Linspire?
I just saw that Net Zero is out for Linspire, but is that compatable with Debian?
What no links?
If it's source code then maybe but what in the wide world of sports is Linspire?
go to www.netzero.com it says netzero is out for "LINDOWS"
But if you were asleep, lindows got sued my microsoft, so he changed it to LINSPIRE it still the stupid 45.00/49/year just to download FREE software
www.netzero.com
Asleep............didn't care- same thing.Originally Posted by Dr Snark
I didn't see any mention of what it is you actually dl but as I said, if it's source it might work.
I Don't Think it will work
thanks any way...
.
If I remember right, the NetZero + Juno applets that come with Linspire are Java .jar so you should be able to use them under Knoppix, too (I can't really try because in Germany we don't have NetZero). You can use the free LindowsCD from bittorrent to check this out.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99