-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks, I deleted the files and created them again.
I just watched the PC boot up and I saw that it found the knoppix.sh file and then it stated it was extracting the configs.tbz file but when it finished booting I was in the default settings!!!
It also seems that my configs file is very very small, 46 B bites if I check off all the boxes when I save my config? That seems to small to me for all the settings.
What gives?
Thanks for your reply BTW.
====
Update, I tried saving my configs on the boot floppy, it created the 2 files and I added floppyconfig to the syslinux file but it still did not work...what am I doing wrong???
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 12:34 PM
-
By Jseegs in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By Leslie Simon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By bruceg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By duffy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59

ASUS ROG Strix X870E-E Gaming WiFi AMD AM5 X870 ATX Motherboard (Open Box)
$247.46