I guess.
Though it won't work if your still on Live Cd (but thats a duh thing.)
i want to add another name by doing adduser
Is it safe to delete the default username?
thanks
I guess.
Though it won't work if your still on Live Cd (but thats a duh thing.)
I assume you have a hard drive install, possibly a Knoppix type install(a Debian install would not create a knoppix user). I would create a new user before deleating knoppix user. Compare them to see whats different. To be honest,I dont know what will happen if you delete knoppix user...back-up anything important.
johnb
I assume you have a hard drive install, possibly a Knoppix type install(a Debian install would not create a knoppix user). I would create a new user before deleating knoppix user. Compare them to see whats different. To be honest,I dont know what will happen if you delete knoppix user...back-up anything important.
johnb
If you are an expert, it can be done - see previous corespondence. If you are a neophyte, you are likely to experience terminal (not console) problems requiring a re-install.
OG.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00