-
I want to try Linux on a bootable CD,
on the same PC running windows.
I suppose, I can add a hard drive reserved for Linux which I will
mount when running Linux, and unused on Windows ?
Can I run PHP and MySql above this Linux on CD ?
Thanks for answers.
Pierre.
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 12:29 AM
-
By David Ormsby-Gore in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By counterzone in forum General Support
Replies: 30
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By ParentalUnit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:23 AM
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 07:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 5600MHz 96MB L3
$355.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98