-
hdinstall to different partitions with xfs-filesystem
I just tried to to a HDinstall of knoppix3.4 Cebit edition.
But it seems the knoppix-installer script doesn't support xfs-filesystem.
I think this is very strange as knoppix normaly always comes with kernel with xfs-patch ( no need for that patch if you cannot install to a
partition that is already formatted as xfs)
I have a partition /home adn /MP3 that are formatted xfs and with data
on it that I don't wanna loose, and I don't want to run to different filesystems.
Does anybody know how I can do a HDinstall on partitions that are already formatted XFS ?
Similar Threads
-
By claudiameierde in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By johnnylipps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:18 AM
-
By timjg in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 12:53 AM
-
By Hans_Mono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 06:27 PM
-
By WANDr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

đ Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12Ă Gigabit PoE+ ⢠2Ă 10G SFP+ Compact Switch âĄ
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99