Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: creating ISO filesystem

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    45

    creating ISO filesystem

    I've gotten up to the step of making the main KNOPPIX file with a few problems but when I got to that step I got this

    stylehtml_gdk_painter_get_typehtml_painter_draw_ba ckgroundgtk_widget
    _refhtml_search_destroy__gmon_start__html_engine_s elect_word_editabl
    ehtml_colorset_newstrcpy@@GLIBC_2.0html_text_get_t extgtk_marshal_N
    ONE__POINTER_INThtml_engine_deactivate_selectiongt k_widget_grab_foc
    usMax brk space used 190d664
    292432 extents written (571 Mb)
    ;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2 c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;2c1;
    2c1;2c1;2c1
    bash: 1: command not found
    bash: 2c1: command not found


    Please, don't ignore me.... I've been working on this for a while and I
    know most of you don't like newbies that don't do anything for themselves
    and always ask for people to do everything for them, but I've worked on
    this problem and there aren't alot of information on this sort of thing on
    the internet to look up the error. I'd appreciate any help or help guide me
    in the right direction. and I'm sorry for my continuing post on this forum
    but there are only 2-3 real sources of help on the internet that I know of
    for remastering knoppix..

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7
    cat /proc/swaps

    see if u have enough swap. that could be a prob.
    be lucky!

Similar Threads

  1. Creating a script
    By fester13 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
  2. Creating cloop.o
    By sbkryan in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
  3. Creating ISO image ?
    By bhavin in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:41 AM
  4. What to do after creating a partition
    By Randomi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:08 AM
  5. Creating a Bootable Cd
    By Trav763 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99



Intel Core i5-10505 CPU Processor 3.20GHz FCLGA1200 SRH38 Tested Working picture

Intel Core i5-10505 CPU Processor 3.20GHz FCLGA1200 SRH38 Tested Working

$89.99