-
Junior Member
registered user
Uninstalling apps (OpenOffice)
Hi, n00b here!
I recently started getting into Linux using the Knoppix-STD CD. Through that I became aquainted w/ Knoppix.
I partitioned my HD and did an install of Knoppix. I'm now successfully running a dual boot w/ WinXP.
My question is this, how can I "uninstall" OpenOffice? I'd like to install the new version, and the website says I should remove the old one first. I tried running the "setup" app in the OO directory. I'm fairly sure there is a remove option in there, but the whole thing is in German (which I don't read).
So, what should I do? Can you tell me what buttons to push to do it? Or if there is a command I can type in a shell that would do it, can you tell me what it is?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:13 PM
-
By s-r-b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By anman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:49 AM
-
By bigjohn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
-
By bigfootedman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00