-
no wireless from saved config
I've set up wireless to work for me (compaq pcmcia card) and all works well. I saved the config to a usb memory stick and then rebooted to test it out. Knoppix seems to find the wireless card fine, but then doesn't set it up, and then when I try to set it up manually, the wireless setup complains that there is no wireless card.
If I go back to booting using not using the saved config, I can manually configure the wireless and all works fine, but I would rather not have to reconfig each time I boot.
Anyone seen this or got ideas as to where to look for more info on the problem?
Similar Threads
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 10:54 PM
-
By zippix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By j.drake in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By imipolex in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 05:07 AM
-
By sweetzip in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99