-
knoppix configuration save, and installing ddd via rpm ???
Hi there all,
I got a hold of Knoppix last night, and are very impressed... but, am having two issues with it.
1. I save KNOPPIX configuration to hda1, but when I restart, I can not get the saved configuration to return.
2. I downloaded the lastest data display debugger from the debian web site. When I used rpm, I got the message "dpkg: unable to access dpkg status area : Read only file system
I understand that a cd is a read only file system, so how do I install this program and make it last through the configuration settings? Is it possible, or will I need to do a partition and install linux etc....
Similar Threads
-
By TP Diffenbach in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By Barata in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 02:29 AM
-
By aay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2004, 04:09 AM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 01:43 AM
-
By syd in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

HMCG88MEBRA115N Hynix 32GB 2RX8 PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC REG RDIMM Memory
$1345.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80