Hi there all,
I got a hold of Knoppix last night, and are very impressed... but, am having two issues with it.
1. I save KNOPPIX configuration to hda1, but when I restart, I can not get the saved configuration to return.
2. I downloaded the lastest data display debugger from the debian web site. When I used rpm, I got the message "dpkg: unable to access dpkg status area : Read only file system
I understand that a cd is a read only file system, so how do I install this program and make it last through the configuration settings? Is it possible, or will I need to do a partition and install linux etc....

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95