Hi,
I wanted to add users in addition to knoppix and be able to follow suit with how the knoppix user is created on bootup by copying the /etc/skel. I'd also like to add a user that logs in with a single application full screen for a demo. And the users would be decided in kdm on bootup. So basically, I could log in as user cashier to start into a single application cashier program, or I could log in as user "manager" which would be like the knoppix user, starting in kde.
I obviously can't just adduser because the /home/user directory is created on bootup. I guess for the manager account, I could run the same script that is used to create knoppix, changing the $USER variable to manager. Is the script that copies the skel and creates the /ramdisk/home/knoppix /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession?
How can I run it twice for 2 users? and how can i edit it to simplify another xwindows startup method for the single application to run?
Thanks,
Tony

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00