-
Extract_compressed_fs is SUPERFAST this way ?!?!
I was trying to edit a script I'm working on, when I made a mistake that may be very fortunate...
I used the following code :
Code:
SOURCE="/home/user/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX"
DESTINATION="/home/user/testdir/temp.iso"
TEMP="/home/user/testdir/temp.log"
(extract_compressed_fs $SOURCE > $DESTINATION) 2>&1 | \
(head -n1 | cut -f1 -d ' ' > $TEMP) | cut -f2 -d ' '
It was meant for a progress window I was trying to make, but when I executed it, it was finished immediately, so I figured the code was wrong.
(in fact, it probably is wrong...)
When I mounted the created temp.iso however, it looked like (and still does) a complete filesystem !
Have I found an ultrafast way to convert to a temp.iso ?
Maybe somebody here has an idea about this...
Similar Threads
-
By paolo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:27 AM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 11:37 AM
-
By PiepScuim in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55