I don't think there is one currently out but i'm sure someone is making it.
First of all, thanks for making an incredible distribution. It truly rocks my socks.
I was wondering if there was any possibility of an 64 bit cd in the works, whereas all the software is compiled for the amd_64 architecture. I've tried the Amd_64 bit version of Gentoo and it's wicked wicked fast.
Is this even possible as I'm sure knoppix is built with precompiled .debs?
Just a thought! Thanks again!
~ linuxrob
I don't think there is one currently out but i'm sure someone is making it.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Window FX Family Friendly Halloween Collection USB Flash Drive 6 Videos 723046
$24.99