-
Sorry, but I saw no newbie categorie...
First time posting so please be gentle. My inquiry is two-fold. I wish to know how to watch DVDs while using K3.3. I'm guessing Xine's the program but the movie doesn't autoplay when I put the disc in the player so I'm lost. My second wish is to know how to save KWord or OpenOffice documents to floppy disc. Thank you...
Similar Threads
-
By Gurgham in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By Animekiksazz in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By nofori in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:02 AM
-
By KH in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50