-
KDE Toys
I installed kweather but I can't find where to start it. I see related folders when I search but no executable file
-
You can run "update-menus" in a console and then wonder why it doesn't work (it might/should) 
Or run it from a console, probably named "kweather". Do "locate kweather" to find an executable or "which kweather" to get the path to the executable if you want to make a shortcut.
-
I found the kweatherservice executable in /usr/bin but when I click on it nothing happens, Any idea what's happened here?
thanks
-
Will it run if you type the name in a terminal?
-
KWeather is an applet that runs in the panel. You have to right-click on the panel then choose add > applet.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 02:12 PM
-
By efi360 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 10:35 PM
-
By efi360 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99