-
CD problem after hdd inst: no medium found
Hi!
When I use Knoppix from CD, all run OK...
But after che hdd installation, I can't mount the CD.
I insert the CD in the CDRom, and try to use the mount
command (from root user); I've this error message:
no medium found.
Can anyone tell me what appen?
Thanks, and excuse for my poor english.
Manuel
PS: During the starting operation, when Knoppix begin, it see
correctly all CD that I've on my PC (a writer and a reader)...
Similar Threads
-
By Alias in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By mustang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:18 AM
-
By locutus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By oggi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 11:30 AM
-
By pedrobz in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Team-Group T-force 2x8GB Desktop Memory
$50.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00