-
more trouble booting knoppix
I'm new to all this, I've read some other members' comments about problems with some graphics boards not being recognised by Knoppix. I run a Packard Bell imedia 5267 ("commiserations," I hear you all cry as one!). When I leave Knoppix to do its own thing, the monitor goes out of range, and tells me to switch to 1024x768, 60HZ. It sounds like things are happening, but I can't see what. I've tried failsafe mode and also things like fb1024x768 and knoppix xmodule=nv, but to no avail! I don't even know what graphics card the machie has, but I guess it's a NVidia board, as most PB machines have these.
Somebody, PLEASE help me!
edc
Similar Threads
-
By Miles_Teg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 06:46 AM
-
By skartel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By Joe_Smith in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 07:12 PM
-
By chuckywang in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 09:38 AM
-
By Jared in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

Dell PowerEdge R420 Server 2x Xeon E5-2440 v2 1.90GHz, 16GB , 8 Caddies NO HHD
$199.99