it would be alot easier to diagnose the problem if you would post the exact error messages you are recieving. ;o)
Alright, I accidentally downloaded the German CD image of knoppix. It installed and ran great, but I can't read german, so I download the english version.
At bootup, after the multicolored LIVE LINUX line, when it's creating directories in my RAM, I assume, I get hit with error after error. Why does the different language make a difference on my install?
it would be alot easier to diagnose the problem if you would post the exact error messages you are recieving. ;o)
I can think of two reasons:
1. Your download was faulty
2. Your burn was faulty.
You should try and boot with
knoppix testcd
But, AFAIK, it's possible to boot the German CD with a cheatcode (see Docs above) so you get English!

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
$25.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB, SDSSDH3 2.5" SSD Drive SATA III 6GB/S (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56