-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok so far I've got Stallion booting with "Stallion/Firefox" going to my option of start page and rebooting the machine if you close it
The
Code:
/copy/usr/bin/firefox.sh
looks like this:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/firefox www.mysite.com
#xterm
sudo /sbin/shutdown -nrf now
the xterm is there for debugging when I need it.
shutdown -r for a reeboot
Myabe I dont need these though:
-n (dont do init)
-f (dont fsck )
I need to get the keyboard in UK format and remove the spare terminals [ctrl alt fn] though.
I tried edditing /etc/X11/XF86config XkbLayout "gb" but so far still US,
As far understanding
what is going on 'under the hood'.
I agree, I'd rather know hats going.
One final thought re you cd eject.
Have you tried putting "eject" in as the last option in the init dirs?
This should then be the last thing it tries to run before shutdown.
Any help on the tty/kbd issue would me much appriciated..(Ghandalfar??)
Similar Threads
-
By pinoylinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
-
By dragonwheels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

READ UNTESTED But Works Vintage Atari 410 Program Recorder
$34.50