-
hello. I was thinking to...If you have a new browser respawn after a set number of seconds from the time that all browser windows are closed....you would not need the taskbar with the web browser launch icon at the bottom. Since there will constently be a new browser window opening automatically. Not sure if you were thinking the samething.
I was also curious...is there a way to change the desktop wallpaper? say to a customized one that I design.
I'm also having trouble creating a new iso image after I have made my alterations. Im using Roxio, and the iso gets created, but when I go to burn the image to cd....it wont bootup?Basically all Im doing is taking the extracted files from your iso image and then creating a new iso of my own...any ideas?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By pinoylinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
-
By dragonwheels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91