empress101 did you get an answer? I think I saw that earlier in the post. I believe the answer was to remove /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 before you create the compressed fs
empress101 did you get an answer? I think I saw that earlier in the post. I believe the answer was to remove /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 before you create the compressed fs

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
16GB of Samsung (8GB x 2) DDR5 M378A2K43CB1 UDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin Unbuffered
$185.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3600MHz CMW16GX4M2D3600C18
$99.70
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 32GB Kit 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 Laptop RAM SO-DIMM M471A2K43EB1-C
$124.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99
Kingston KF432S20IBK2/32 FURY Impact 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MT/s CL20 Laptop Memory
$150.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99