-
Junior Member
registered user
Thank you for asking
hehe ..yes i did it ! YAAAA!
I finally have it working in the end..
I will write a guide to how I did it. and will post on forum to help anyone else with similar problem and need.
You can follow some of it from the other post were much was worked out.
here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16992
I basically needed a kiosk desk that booted immediatley into kiosk mode, bringing up the browser to a specific site on one of our servers. And everything else was to be locked out. This disc is to be able to boot into anyone of our machines.
I changed some stuff like edited some of the .jar files for browser(wanted different throbber and title icon) also had to disable the F11 key.
Plus wanted to shrink the size of the disk and a few other things.
I managed to do all that but when remastered and made my .iso image to burn. The cd only worked on that specific machine.
But after much trial and error, also the help off of here and out of book(Knoppix Hacks) figured it out and was finally able to make cd that booted to any machine.
Thank all much for all your help and hints that lead me to SUCCES! 
I will write up as I said at top a how to for others and post it.
Similar Threads
-
By pinoylinux in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
-
By dragonwheels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00

For Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 10.9” SM-X510 SM-X516 LCD Display Screen Digitizer
$47.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite / 6GB RAM / 128GB / Gray / Brand New / Sealed
$269.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00