-
Junior Member
registered user
Help: Epson 1650 Scanner
I'm a very newbie. I do have my Knoppix 3.3 installed on a dedicated hd (hdc1). My desktop works and looks great. I installed my Canon i560 with the Turboprint software. It works great. The only thing I need to do before I can trash Windows XP and go completely, is install my Epson 1650 scanner and some kind of linux photo copying program. Is there anyone in this group who can give basic instructions (for a newbie to linuz) to install my 1650 and software? I would appreciate any and all help. I had to install Knoppix five times on the hard drive before I got it right. So, you can see, not only am I a newbie but a dummy too!
Respectfully,
Jesse ([email protected])
Similar Threads
-
By andys in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 08:08 PM
-
By Dennis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:46 PM
-
By Nadrach in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:41 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By chada in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 07:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99