-
how can I get in the hd-installed Knoppix?
I have hd-installed Knoppix, but I have not install LILO to the MBR(because I think I can install it on other partition like Redhat), and because my laptop has no Floppy driver, so I have not make the Rescue diskette either, so, How can I get in the Knoppix on my hd?
help,help!
Similar Threads
-
By guicaste in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:53 AM
-
By naventus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 01:28 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:25 PM
-
By blahblahblah in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 03:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130XE Restored NTSC SALT Tested with Box
$345.00