-
how can I get in the hd-installed Knoppix?
I have hd-installed Knoppix, but I have not install LILO to the MBR(because I think I can install it on other partition like Redhat), and because my laptop has no Floppy driver, so I have not make the Rescue diskette either, so, How can I get in the Knoppix on my hd?
help,help!
Similar Threads
-
By guicaste in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 01:30 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:53 AM
-
By naventus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 01:28 PM
-
By waynejkruse10 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 10:25 PM
-
By blahblahblah in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 03:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00