ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.uni...linux/knoppix/
here you go ^_^
Can someone direct me to a place to get Knoppix? I tried several areas but everytime I hit FTP, HTTP, etc. to get the OS, I get a page that tells me "No Input File Selected" and I can't download it. Anything I can do? Or what seems to be the problem?
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.uni...linux/knoppix/
here you go ^_^
what files i must download to use knnopix???![]()
-caluka
The newest english version is: KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso
You will also want: KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso.md5
A howto for checking md5sums: http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/verifyiso.html
And the FAQ for Knoppix is under the Docs section at the top of this page.
and then i burn this 2 files on a bootable CD? or i must other things before???![]()
Umm, nope. The md5sum is just for checking that the download isn't corrupted in any way. What do you use for burning? Nero? From the FAQ about downloading and burning:
Windows quick answer: You will need one 700M blank cd. Use a program such as Nero burning rom. You can get a free trial of Nero from their site. To burn with this program, skip the wizard and choose File>Burn Image. Select KNOPPIX_Vxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.iso file,>Burn. (Notice, Nero 6 has a bug preventing it from burning large images, for a patch see: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4974#23520)

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1986-88 Antic Atari / Analog Computing Magazines Computer vtg LOT Collection 80s
$45.49
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99