-
Airsnort - Kismet - Orinoco Classic Gold - WEP
For a long time I have been trying to have a go at cracking WEP on my
network and after months of reading and trying i have finally got my setup
working.
The orinoco classic gold worked first time with knoppix 3.3, no config
and no fuss. Kismet worked great detected stealthy networks ok
Type "sudo kismet" in a command prompt shell thing.
The only problem i had was with airsnort. I didnt know how to get the
card into monitor mode. I read i needed to patch the drivers but I didnt
need to (my firmware etc is 8.27).
What i did was this. I started up kismet in a shell with the sudo kismet
command. Then I closed it and then started Airsnort with sudo airsnort.
Now im looking at my cack 266 MHz laptop running airsnort.
Hoo funking rahh
Similar Threads
-
By GFBurke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 02:37 AM
-
By Haakneus in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By fluppel in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By tslewe in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 09:39 PM
-
By Adam P in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple USB Keyboard Purple Grape Vintage iMac 1998 Translucent M2452 Tested
$59.99

Lot of 5 4" Original Vintage Apple Computer Stickers 1980's style lower case
$44.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Power Macintosh G3 PowerPC M3979 No Video No HDD For Parts As Is
$149.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00