-
Well I didn't list the specs because I am lazy.
Its an amd athlon 1600+ xp, 256 mb ram (yea I need more), I bought it to replace a dying dinosaur pc I had before so I just got all the on board stuff to get me by so there no special cards or anything in it.
One of my friends seems to think it might have something to do with sync and my 1997 monitor.... Which could make sense. the machine I was running it on before is an AMD athlon 1600+ xp 512 mb ram, gforce 2 video and a 17 inch flatscreen.
Similar Threads
-
By MannyLNJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
-
By gadgerama in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 12:11 PM
-
By johngvqa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By davegod75 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Treppiede in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$500.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 PC4-2666V M393A4K40CB2-CTD7Y
$798.00

SK Hynix HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$329.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98