-
.wmrc is empty !
I'm starting with linux and knoppix. I made a hd-install and created a new user. I could login normally into kde for some time, but now when I type username and passwd it sends me back and back to the login dialog. I can login through console without any problem, but only as root I get a kde environment. I checked all these previous posts and realized that file .wmrc in the user home directory is empty. I can write "kde3" inside the file, but it does not help. When I try to login again I find the file is empty again. some help please.
Similar Threads
-
By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By jeremymeindl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 08:57 AM
-
By danx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:53 AM
-
By clintonian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99