I'm trying to get my Linksys WPC11 v4 to work with Knoppix on a Dell Latitude D600 laptop. Obviously, it doesnt work "out-of-the-box" (or I wouldnt be posting here).
There are Linux drivers available directly from Realtek (http://www.realtek.com.tw). I tried downloading these to my Windows drive (i.e. in windows, then mounted /mnt/hda2 and copied) and compiling in root home dir. But as soon as I do an insmod I get a Seg fault.
These drivers (not this exact version) worked fine on an older laptop I had running Redhat9 but dont seem to work for Knoppix.
Any plans on including this support into the liveCD? Does anyone know if there is a version of Knoppix floating around that someone has remastered that would work with the WPC11 v4?

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
samsung galaxy tab s10 fe 128gb wifi
$390.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T-LD1-11 Server RAM M386A4G40DM1-CRC5Q
$119.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
High-Capacity Laptop Battery for Samsung ATIV Book 8, 15.1V 91Wh, Compatible Mod
$79.99
High-Capacity Laptop Battery for Samsung ATIV Book 8 Touch NP780Z5E 780Z5E
$81.99