I'm trying to get my Linksys WPC11 v4 to work with Knoppix on a Dell Latitude D600 laptop. Obviously, it doesnt work "out-of-the-box" (or I wouldnt be posting here).
There are Linux drivers available directly from Realtek (http://www.realtek.com.tw). I tried downloading these to my Windows drive (i.e. in windows, then mounted /mnt/hda2 and copied) and compiling in root home dir. But as soon as I do an insmod I get a Seg fault.
These drivers (not this exact version) worked fine on an older laptop I had running Redhat9 but dont seem to work for Knoppix.
Any plans on including this support into the liveCD? Does anyone know if there is a version of Knoppix floating around that someone has remastered that would work with the WPC11 v4?

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00 GHz 6-Core CPU
$2999.00
Intel Core i7-6700 LGA 1151 3.4 GHz 8 GT/s Desktop CPU Processor SR2L2
$29.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99