I'm trying to get my Linksys WPC11 v4 to work with Knoppix on a Dell Latitude D600 laptop. Obviously, it doesnt work "out-of-the-box" (or I wouldnt be posting here).
There are Linux drivers available directly from Realtek (http://www.realtek.com.tw). I tried downloading these to my Windows drive (i.e. in windows, then mounted /mnt/hda2 and copied) and compiling in root home dir. But as soon as I do an insmod I get a Seg fault.
These drivers (not this exact version) worked fine on an older laptop I had running Redhat9 but dont seem to work for Knoppix.
Any plans on including this support into the liveCD? Does anyone know if there is a version of Knoppix floating around that someone has remastered that would work with the WPC11 v4?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55