Well, briko, Knoppix is based off of Debian so if it's in the list of OSes use it. I'm not much more help than that as I'm too close to a newbie myself, but I try
'Goon
Hi when I go to the www.promise.com website to select some drivers I don't know which OS to pick. There is redhat, suse, etc, which one is best for Knoppix?
THanks.
Well, briko, Knoppix is based off of Debian so if it's in the list of OSes use it. I'm not much more help than that as I'm too close to a newbie myself, but I try
'Goon

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00