-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Sis900 ethernet

Originally Posted by
ShadowHunter
Does anyone have an idea on how to get this thing to work? I have a Sis650 chipset motherboard...Everything except the ethernet works...
I've got a somewhat wierder problem, my Sis900 chipset works when I boot Knoppix from CD. But as soon as I install it on the harddisk it won't. I can't use the internet, nor update my system 
lspci -v output:
Code:
00:03.0 Ethernet controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS900 10/100 Ethernet (rev 90)
Subsystem: Elitegroup Computer Systems: Unknown device 0a14
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 11
I/O ports at d400 [size=256]
Memory at cfffd000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Expansion ROM at cffc0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
Similar Threads
-
By transistordude in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By djief in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By Edgardo in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By dimkal in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 12:34 AM
-
By paxaxe23 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99