-
Junior Member
registered user
I still have this problem

Originally Posted by
Henk Poley
Okay, fixed
This topic in the hdd install forum helt the answer.
I`m having this sis900 problem im my ECS A929 Desknote.
I`m using knoppix 3.2 (tried 3.1 already) and like in previous messages, everything works, except the network card. In fact it works, ping itself and nothing else.
I`ve tried DHCP, tried also the same configuration i`m using in Debian (other machine) and nothing worked.
In my "research", I discovered that the kernel i`m (knoppix) using doesn't work very well with sis900, is it true?
Since I don`t have access to the internet, only in Win (another partition) I can only use CDs and files I download in Win.
Please, tell me you have a sugestion!
Cassio
Similar Threads
-
By transistordude in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 03:33 PM
-
By djief in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By Edgardo in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By dimkal in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 12:34 AM
-
By paxaxe23 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 11:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29