![]()
Hi every one..
it was nice to join your forum .. wishin that you'll accept my membership
I am Nano .. I live in the middle east ..
American from Los Angles
nice to meet you all
![]()
![]()
Hi every one..
it was nice to join your forum .. wishin that you'll accept my membership
I am Nano .. I live in the middle east ..
American from Los Angles
nice to meet you all
![]()
Welcome!
yes indeed. welcome, i myself live in the cold north (northern sweden. 64*N 21*E approx).
welcome at the forum.
How did you find out about knoppix?
I did buy a magazine with the cd rom...
And now i am using it for about 2 months i like it a lot.
It is my first exp. with linux.
![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99