-
Junior Member
registered user
What's going on with the Mirror?
I gave my copy of Knoppix 3.3 to a guy at school on Friday. All day I've been trying to download a new copy off of the mirrors but they're all down??
Anybody know why?
Robert
P.s. I'm downloading off of bittorrent right now, but I was just curious
-
Nothing wrong with the mirrors but the linking seems to be faulty. When I click for example the kaiserslautern link I get: http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/downl...linux/knoppix/
Just remove everything before ftp to get ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/ and press enter.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks!!
Bittorrent wasn't running so fast for me today 
Robert
Similar Threads
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 07:58 AM
-
By clopos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 02:48 AM
-
By Aike in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 10:00 AM
-
By bhsx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:16 PM
-
By Deadmeat in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 03:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99