-
Senior Member
registered user
Remastering how-to doc has been neutered!!!
I noticed this todsay when remastering. The doc here- http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
has been edited by someone and about half of it is now missing. Would someone repair it? I had to use the page history feature to look at a previous version of the document.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Remastering how-to doc has been neutered!!!

Originally Posted by
arkaine23
I noticed this todsay when remastering. The doc here-
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
has been edited by someone and about half of it is now missing. Would someone repair it? I had to use the page history feature to look at a previous version of the document.
I just fixed it BTW it is a wiki you can edit the page yourself to make changes.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yeah, I know about editing things on this site. I didn't want to get blamed for it though if my IP got logged as the last user to edit the page.
Similar Threads
-
By thrustan in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:06 PM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By papasi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:59 PM
-
By JSearles in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00