I just fixed it BTW it is a wiki you can edit the page yourself to make changes.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I noticed this todsay when remastering. The doc here- http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
has been edited by someone and about half of it is now missing. Would someone repair it? I had to use the page history feature to look at a previous version of the document.
I just fixed it BTW it is a wiki you can edit the page yourself to make changes.Originally Posted by arkaine23
Yeah, I know about editing things on this site. I didn't want to get blamed for it though if my IP got logged as the last user to edit the page.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00