I just fixed it BTW it is a wiki you can edit the page yourself to make changes.Originally Posted by arkaine23
I noticed this todsay when remastering. The doc here- http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto
has been edited by someone and about half of it is now missing. Would someone repair it? I had to use the page history feature to look at a previous version of the document.
I just fixed it BTW it is a wiki you can edit the page yourself to make changes.Originally Posted by arkaine23
Yeah, I know about editing things on this site. I didn't want to get blamed for it though if my IP got logged as the last user to edit the page.

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99