I tryed the new Knoppix 3.4 and i can't connect to internet...
I have an Usb Fastrate 100... When enter in linux, i have all led down...
Thanks in advice, Rob.
I tryed the new Knoppix 3.4 and i can't connect to internet...
I have an Usb Fastrate 100... When enter in linux, i have all led down...
Thanks in advice, Rob.

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
LOT OF (50) OEM APPLE USB-C To Digital AV Multiport MUF82AM/A A2119 - BRAND NEW
$1496.97
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
$6.99