-
Another boot disk problem...
I hate to do this but Ive got a question. When i put the knoppix cd in the drive and boot, it says,
Verifying DMI Pool Data..........
Boot from ATAPI CD-ROM:
1.HD System Type-(19)Roxio CD/DVD-ROM Boot Loader v1.01
no operating system
I use Roxio easy cd creator classic for my burning, and it has a boot disk cd option.I have 2 files on the disk, The knoppix-SDT-0.1.iso, And BOOTCAT.BIN (I think roxio put that there...) I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:29 PM
-
By bbouton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
-
By iconfly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 08:19 PM
-
By qa1433 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99