-
ASUSTeK/Broadcom 440x 10/100 Cannot be detected or something
Hi,
I'm a linux noob, just trying to get the internet going with Knoppix v3.3
I have a ASUSTeK/Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller on an ASUS P4PE motherboard.
and I've been searching around on the forums but cannot find a solution. I tried using the "knoppix nosmp" but that doesn't seem to help. What should I try? When I go to dsl/PPPoE configuration tool it says it found eth0 but it times out or something. So I say click yes to launch modconf and in there I cannot use the arrow keys to select anything just the enter key.
v3.3 works better than v3.2 because in v3.2 it didn't even detect any NIC.
Similar Threads
-
By dundas in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:46 AM
-
By fatso in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:26 PM
-
By jimbo-62 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 04:12 PM
-
By Caspian in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By Hug It in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99