-
Senior Member
registered user
yikes
Thanks for letting me know, Stephen. I had a feeling it was a corker. I can live with it until an update. As long as it works from the command line I am ok. Same deal with kdesu bug, I can do what I need to from CLI until they fix it.
People wonder why I don't update major stuff?
It's easier to wait for the next iso and reinstall but I get attached. Have to admit though that 3.2.2 is much more stable, had been really pretty bad before.
Similar Threads
-
By mkjtravel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:49 AM
-
By Albert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 05:26 PM
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:28 PM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:58 AM
-
By henriquegobbi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00