If i try to boot knoppix26 from the iso-top remaster it boots fine unless I add two or more cheatcodes with equal signs. If I do add two such cheatcodes ("knoppix26 lang=uk home=scan" for example) then it will mount miniroot, load the kernel (or so it claims) and just sit there (actually I won't be able to see that it has mounted the kernel unless I use vga=normal, but that uses up my only allowed =). If I add lots of cheatcodes without an = and just one with an = than it will boot fine ("knoppix2.6 lang=uk alsa dma 2 noapic noapm"). I'm wondering if it is somehow related to the knoppix-kernel patch for a long cmdline, but looking at the patch I can't see how it could be (but iana kernel hacker). The other thing I wonder about is the linuxrc files in the minirt (or something else in there) but seeing as linuxrc is identical in both .... anyone any ideas or can someone at least confirm I'm not mad (or suffering from strange hardware/cd)?

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Chromebook MT8183 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC Abyss Blue
$239.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon gen 7 i7-8665u 1.9ghz 16gb 512gb SSD Grade A
$249.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99