-
Junior Member
registered user
new directory in knoppix tree
I did in the past things much harder than this, yet I'm unable to solve this simple problem.
I just need a symlink in root, pointing to my home on key:
/myhome -> /mnt/sda1/myhome
I made it in /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX, no problems.
When I chroot there I see it without any problem.
Then I make ISO and burn as per instructions, and in the final CD I cannot see it anymore.
There is some difficulty in Knoppix in modifying the main / tree ???
Yours confused,
Alessandro
Similar Threads
-
By hvinelinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:23 PM
-
By Probert31 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 05:08 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 06:34 PM
-
By William_Olbrys in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:55 PM
-
By lilliput in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00

Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56