-
Senior Member
registered user
I got the dvd burned. There was an uncompressed file called tools it was 300 meg. Mostly open source stuff for windows and German documentation. I removed it. With the extra space I put in evolution and quake 2. At 1.9 gig I could copy it to the fat 32 partition, then open windows and copy the iso over into my NTFS and burn it with Nero.
The problem remains though. I want to eventually be able to burn an image greater than 2 gig and I want to try avoiding a bootloader. Ideally I would like to be able to boot my remaster with a floppy from where it resides on the disk and burn the DVD with kb3. can anyone help?
Similar Threads
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By raindrop in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 07:06 AM
-
By crazysniper22 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 09:48 PM
-
By E-Compagnie in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 07:01 PM
-
By Havoc in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99