I get the same message (3 times), but I still get a password prompt and a successfull log on. Do you get a password prompt? I do not include the "password=" option when I mount smb shares.
I get the same message (3 times), but I still get a password prompt and a successfull log on. Do you get a password prompt? I do not include the "password=" option when I mount smb shares.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper NS-ISG-1000 ISG-1000 Integrated Security Gateway Baseline Chassis 4PORT
$129.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper FAN3-PTX-H-S Fan II price incl VAT 3 yr warranty* B2B
$2500.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55