-
Modem Speedtouch problem
Hello all,
I have no experience with Linux before so I am a complete newbie. I can't get connection to the internet. I get the following errormessage when starting Knoppix:.
"Insmod: insmod: a module named atm already exists
insmod: insmod: speedtch failed
Insmod: a module named speedtch already exists
insmod: insmod/lib/modules 2.4.24 - xfs/kernel/drivers/usb/speedtch.0 failed
insmod: insmod speedtch failed"
so i figured this is a driver problem. I have Speedtouch 330. I visited the site of Speedtouch, and there I downloaded the Linux driver. But I don't know how to installl this on Knoppix.
I looked on this site for answers but it is all too technical to me. Can someone show me the way?
Greetings,
Drivermaniac
P.s.: the files I have downloaded are:
KQD6P1.eni
KQD6P2.eni
Similar Threads
-
By Schloegl in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:39 PM
-
By Graham Neal in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By rogleale in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By perpo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By mann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95