I don't know the first thing about your modem but Kano has written some scripts to help get these things working. You can get them here:
http://kanotix.com/files/
Hello all,
I have no experience with Linux before so I am a complete newbie. I can't get connection to the internet. I get the following errormessage when starting Knoppix:.
"Insmod: insmod: a module named atm already exists
insmod: insmod: speedtch failed
Insmod: a module named speedtch already exists
insmod: insmod/lib/modules 2.4.24 - xfs/kernel/drivers/usb/speedtch.0 failed
insmod: insmod speedtch failed"
so i figured this is a driver problem. I have Speedtouch 330. I visited the site of Speedtouch, and there I downloaded the Linux driver. But I don't know how to installl this on Knoppix.
I looked on this site for answers but it is all too technical to me. Can someone show me the way?
Greetings,
Drivermaniac
P.s.: the files I have downloaded are:
KQD6P1.eni
KQD6P2.eni
I don't know the first thing about your modem but Kano has written some scripts to help get these things working. You can get them here:
http://kanotix.com/files/
Hello mzilikazi,
I simply don't know anything about Linux..... so referring to this site won't help me.
I have Knoppix version 3.3, 2004-02-16.
Maybe someone can help.
Drivermaniac

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$79.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00